Ingredients40 m servings 232
- Toss chicken strips with plum sauce to coat.
- Brush rim of crust with honey and sprinkle over white and black sesame seeds.
- Spread sauce evenly over crust. Top with remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 450 degrees F 12 to 15 minutes. Garnish with green onions.
- *Substitution: Instead of 1 (8 ounce) can DOLE® Pineapple Tidbits, you can use 1 cup Pineapple Chunks, cut in half, drained.
Per Serving: 232 calories; 6.3 32.3 12 25 643 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
My husband loved this pizza. It is very spicy though, the crust was delicious Great recipe and so easy to make. I used a recipe for a non rise dough though and it seemed to work really well.
I made this recipe tonight for my husband. He loved it and said it is a keeper! We did not have honey for the crust so put the sesame seeds on top but will try the honey that next time. The swe...