Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 h servings 108
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Stir in cold water. Refrigerate 45 minutes or until slightly thickened. Remove 1-1/2 cups gelatin; let stand at room temperature.
- Stir drained fruit into remaining gelatin. Spoon into 6-cup mold sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Refrigerate 15 minutes or until set not firm.
- Whisk whipped topping into reserved gelatin until blended. Spoon over gelatin layer in mold. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Unmold.
- Substitution: You can use 1 (15.25 ounce) can DOLE® Tropical Fruit, drained, instead of the pineapple chunks.
- Unmolding: Dip mold in warm water for about 15 seconds. Gently pull gelatin from around edges with moist fingers. Place moistened serving plate on top of mold. Invert mold and plate; holding mold and plate together, shake slightly to loosen. Gently remove mold.
Per Serving: 108 calories; 0 25.4 1.3 0 65 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I've made this twice for my church. It was a huge hit and many people have asked me for the recipe. Although working with gelatin is always a bit time consuming, the recipe is extremely easy. It...