Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients32 m servings 108
Original recipe yields 48 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line mini-muffin pan with mini-cupcake papers (1-1/2 inch in diameter).
- Stir together pineapple with juice, cake mix, gelatin, eggs, water and oil in large bowl. Spoon level tablespoon into each cupcake paper.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely on wire racks. Pipe frosting creating a small flower on top of each cake bite, decorate with sprinkles.
- Tip: Arrange bites on large platter to set in the center of the table as the center piece.
Per Serving: 108 calories; 4.6 16.4 1 8 96 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
These cupcakes are fabulous!!! you can't eat just one...and so easy to make..i didn't change a thing...