Icy Fruit Gazpacho with Spicy Grilled Shrimp
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 191 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Combine vegetable juice, tomatoes, 1 cup each pineapple and mango chunks, honey and chili garlic sauce in blender or food processor container. Cover; blend until smooth.
- Add remaining pineapple and mango chunks and mint; pulse 2 or 3 times just to chop fruit.
- Pour into large bowl; stir in orange juice; chill at least 1 hour.
- Toss shrimp with Creole seasoning in large bowl to coat well. Grill over medium-high heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until pink, turning once.
- Serve chilled gazpacho in shallow bowls. Top with cooked shrimp. Garnish with mint, if desired.
- Variation: Cook shrimp in two batches, in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat in 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil.
Per Serving: 191 calories; 1.1 g fat; 32.6 g carbohydrates; 14 g protein; 115 mg cholesterol; 637 mg sodium. Full nutrition