Ingredients1 h servings 1030
- For salsa, gently toss together all ingredients with salt and pepper to taste.
- Trim salmon into 4-ounce pieces. Marinate in Kikkoman Teriyaki Takumi Garlic and Green Onion Sauce for about 45 minutes.
- Preheat your grill for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Pat salmon dry, oil grill with olive oil, and grill about 5-7 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Top with Avocado and Stone Fruit Salsa.
- Created by Chef Jet Tila and inspired by Kikkoman.
Per Serving: 1030 calories; 59.3 66.2 59.1 101 1917 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
My husband & I loved this recipe! It was so easy to make. I omitted the onion & pepper as my husband isn't a fan, however, it was delicious!
This is really wonderful and easy. I didn't change the recipe at all and it was perfect.
Omg this was soooo declicious and really easy. I wish fresh peaches were available year round!
I served this with beef fajitas & tortilla chips. I used fresh apricots & plums & loved it - delish!