Grilled Flank Steak and Sriracha Mayo
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 48 m servings 879
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Pulse all marinade ingredients in blender until a rough paste, scraping down blender jar as needed.
- Combine marinade and meat in gallon-size zipper-lock bag; press out as much air as possible and seal bag. Refrigerate 1 hour, flipping bag after 30 minutes to ensure that meat marinates evenly.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill steak, over medium high heat for 7-9 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness. Let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Transfer steaks to cutting board; tent loosely with foil and let rest 5 minutes. Slice steak very thinly on the bias. Split Loaf, brush a bit of oil on the inside, and grill for about 1 minute until warm and slightly toasted. Mix together the Kikkoman Sriracha Sauce and mayonnaise, and smear onto the toasted bread. Compose your sandwich with sliced steak, arugula, and brie.
- Created by Chef Jet Tila and inspired by Kikkoman.
Per Serving: 879 calories; 44.4 65.1 52.2 132 3047 Full nutrition