Thai Teriyaki BBQ Chicken Kabobs
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 50 m servings 479 cals
Original recipe yields 7 servings
- Combine Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce, garlic, pepper, and curry powder in a large bowl.
- Marinade chicken in a zipper-lock bag with onions and bell peppers, for about 4 hours to overnight.
- Skewer the items in the order of chicken, onion, then bell pepper.
- Heat grill to medium high, lightly oil the grill. Cook skewers turning occasionally for about 12-15 minutes until cooked through. Glaze generously with Less Sodium Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce right before cooked through.
- Serve with Kikkoman Thai Style Chili Sauce.
- Created by Chef Jet Tila and inspired by Kikkoman.
Per Serving: 479 calories; 24.3 g fat; 19.3 g carbohydrates; 42 g protein; 141 mg cholesterol; 1610 mg sodium. Full nutrition