Ingredients40 m servings 929 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
- Heat 2/3 cup olive oil and garlic in a skillet over medium-low heat until garlic is fragrant, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and discard garlic cloves.
- Toss bread crumbs with about 2 tablespoons garlic olive oil in a bowl and spread bread crumbs over a baking sheet. Pour remaining garlic olive oil over spaghetti and toss to coat.
- Bake bread crumbs in the preheated oven until toasted, about 5 minutes. Transfer bread crumbs to the bowl with spaghetti and toss.
- Melt butter in a clean skillet over medium heat; cook and stir shrimp, rosemary, and basil until shrimp is coated and heated through, about 5 minutes. Toss shrimp with spaghetti mixture and season with salt and pepper. Garnish with parsley.
Per Serving: 929 calories; 45.3 g fat; 104.3 g carbohydrates; 25.2 g protein; 78 mg cholesterol; 319 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This is a great use for the stale Italian bread you have on hand. It worked out beautifully, however the general consensus was it was slightly dry, so I’d add extra olive oil or butter the next...
I will make this again since it was quiet at the dinner table. The recipe says cooked shrimp but you are cooking raw shrimp.