Shrimp Spaghetti in Olive Oil Dressing
Ingredients40 m servings 479
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain and return spaghetti to the pot.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir spinach, zucchini, squash, pine nuts, and garlic in hot oil until vegetables are tender, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer mixture to a bowl.
- Heat another 1 tablespoon olive oil in the same skillet over medium heat; cook and stir shrimp and 2 teaspoons lemon juice until shrimp are bright pink and centers are opaque, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Combine remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, 2 teaspoons lemon juice, parsley, and red pepper flakes in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir vegetable mixture, shrimp, and olive oil mixture into spaghetti until combined.
Per Serving: 479 calories; 18.1 50 30.1 173 265 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I didn't follow this recipe closely, but it doesn't have many reviews at the moment so I wanted to leave one the best I could. I was looking for a dairy free shrimp scampi type dish and came acr...
Limited the vegetables to mushrooms, onion and spinach. Seasoned with fresh garlic, herbs de Provence and Parmesan cheese. Used one sauce pan to sauté vegetables and shrimp. Super easy and tasty.