Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 324
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Arrange chicken breast slices on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center and juices run clear, about 20 minutes. Top each slice of chicken with 1 to 1 1/2 pineapple rings and a slice of Monterey Jack cheese.
- Continue baking in the oven until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes more.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- For more flavor, you can use the juice of the canned pineapple to marinate the chicken for 30 minutes before cooking.
Per Serving: 324 calories; 14.1 14.2 33.6 100 265 Full nutrition