Ingredients30 m servings 475
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix sugar, cocoa powder, cinnamon, and allspice together in a bowl.
- Coat both sides of flour tortillas with melted butter; cut tortillas into quarters. Coat 1 side of tortillas with sugar mixture. Arrange tortilla pieces in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown and crispy, 12 to 16 minutes.
- Arrange baked tortilla pieces on a serving platter; drizzle with peanut butter, caramel dip, and chocolate syrup. Top with whipped topping.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 475 calories; 26.3 52.9 8.2 33 387 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 15
Super simple yet very tasty. I downsized the recipe to one serving. I was pleseantly surprised by the perfect blend of butter, sugar, cinnamon, cocoa, and allspice. I topped with all of the sugg...
I reduced the cocoa a bit and didn't use the peanut butter sauce. Instead, I reduced a merlot with Marionberriy syrup and drizzle that instead. Delicious!! Couldn't make them as fast as they we...
A couple changes in technique. Quartered the tortillas before putting in butter, then arranged on pan and sprinkled the sugar combination instead of dipping them into it. I did not have chocol...
You will definitely want some whipped cream or cool whip to balance it, though my boyfriend enjoyed them without it. Delicious!
HIT of the party!!! EVERYONE commented on the DELICIOUS combinations of spices & toppings! I added strawberry syrup as well, & it made us all feel like kids again eating gooey treats from the b...
Definitely satisfied the sweet craving. I got lazy and used tortilla chips. Tasted good still.
This is a great recipe. I made it for a party and everyone wants the recipe! This is definitely a keeper