Ingredients55 m servings 176
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray 40 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl.
- Brush both sides of flour tortilla pieces with melted butter; sprinkle each with cinnamon-sugar mixture. Gently fit each tortilla piece into a prepared muffin cup, shaping the tortilla to make a shell.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tortilla shells are golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Beat milk, cream cheese, and pudding mix in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth; fold in whipped topping. Fill each tortilla shell with about 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture. Drizzle with chocolate syrup and top each with a maraschino cherry.
Per Serving: 176 calories; 7.5 25.1 2.3 10 232 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
My 15 year old son and I made this for his Spanish class. Very easy for kids to make which was good as I was notified of it at the last minute. :/ This is a very sweet dessert so went over well ...
I got rave reviews on this dessert at our Cinco de Mayo gathering this afternoon! Everyone loved it!
Absolutely love these!!!!!!! So easy to make. But instead of the pudding mix, I use vanilla ice cream. They are a huge hit with family and friends!!!
Very tasty dessert that is quick to make. My family said it was like mock-deep-fried-ice-cream. :) I hope you got 100% for your assignment!
I also made these for Cinco de Mayo and they were a hit. Very delicious - and easy to make. I ended up cutting the flour tortillas into 1/8's instead of quarters - otherwise you end up with some...
This was delicious! I ended up making about half of the recipe (24 tortillas) for a small group. I bought a medium sized tortilla which fit the cupcake pan better when cut into 4ths. I substitut...
I made this for Cinco de Mayo and it was awesome! Everyone I served it to loved, loved it! Easy and fun to prepare. I would say though that this should be consumed the first day, the next day...
This was super easy and a huge hit at our Cinco De Mayo party. They were just the right size. We used the smaller size soft tacos. It was light and not filling.