Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 187
Original recipe yields 30 servings (30 cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Beat 1/2 cup butter with raw sugar in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy; beat in egg.
- Mix flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, cloves, and nutmeg in a large bowl. Stir flour mixture, alternating with zucchini and pecans, into creamed butter mixture until just incorporated. Drop batter by the heaping tablespoonful onto the prepared baking sheet, keeping cookies 2 inches apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookies are lightly browned, 12 to 15 minutes. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Beat cream cheese, 1/4 cup butter, and vanilla extract together using an electric mixer in a bowl until smooth. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar until incorporated.
- Frost the cooled cookies; top each cookie with 2 raisins.
Per Serving: 187 calories; 10.1 22.8 2.2 27 142 Full nutrition