Ingredients40 m servings 181
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour 18 muffin cups.
- Beat 3/4 cup brown sugar, white sugar, and 1/2 cup butter together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Add eggs; beat until incorporated. Beat in pumpkin puree and water.
- Mix 1 3/4 cup flour, baking soda, salt, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg in a separate bowl. Stir flour mixture into pumpkin mixture. Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups.
- Combine 1/3 cup brown sugar, 1 tablespoon flour, 1 tablespoon butter, and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon in a bowl using two forks until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle streusel onto each muffin.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the middle of a muffin comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
Per Serving: 181 calories; 6.5 29.2 2.2 36 284 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 30
We really liked these muffins! Very moist! My struesel topping didnt get crunchy, it kind of melted on the tops.. it was really good though! I will be using this recipe during the holidays.
Very simple and could be simpler. As a handcraft baker, we developed fail-safe shortcuts to speed up production. I put all the dry ingredients in and then mixed them with the whip to be sure the...
I only made one adjustment to the recipe--instead of water, I used buttermilk. I did not get 18 muffins out of this recipe, I actually got 12 that were a bit on the smaller side. Baked at 350*, ...
I am no top chef, so I love recipes that turn out right if you at least follow directions. I LOVE cinnamon and tis the season for pumpkin (plus being pregnant) this 100% satisfied the craving! I...
Loved this recipe, the spices, & especially the smooth texture. Opted for a healthier version- used less butter & sugar used half whole wheat flour & topped with walnuts instead of streusel . ...
Made these muffins this morning to take to a crew working at my church - needed to use some pumpkin that I had frozen this fall (a friend gave me a 40# baking pumpkin - and there is a TON of it ...
I've been making this recipe for a couple of years. its most and flavorful. My kids love when I add some mini chocolate chips or some sweetened cream cheese to the centre of the muffin.
These turned out very good! I was looking for a recipe to use up some apricot butter that I canned last year. I replaced the pumpkin in this recipe with the apricot butter and used slightly less...