Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients32 m servings 419 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Cook and stir onion in hot oil in large skillet on medium heat 3 min. Add tomatoes, wine and oregano; mix well. Reduce heat to low; cook 5 min. or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Add shrimp. Cook 3 min. or until shrimp are pink, stirring frequently.
- Sprinkle with cheese; cook 1 min. Stir in parsley. Serve over rice.
- Special Extra:
- Garnish with fresh oregano just before serving.
- Nutrition Bonus:
- Enjoy this low calorie meal that not only tastes good, but is good for you, too!
Per Serving: 419 calories; 15.1 g fat; 35.9 g carbohydrates; 32 g protein; 193 mg cholesterol; 782 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1