Greek Feta Salad from ATHENOS
made it | 0 reviews |
"This classic Greek salad combines cucumbers, tomatoes, kalamata olives, and crumbled feta cheese."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 123 cals
Original recipe yields 7 servings
- Combine first 4 ingredients in large bowl.
- Add dressing; toss to coat.
- Top with cheese just before serving.
- Prepare using KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing.
- Nutrition Bonus:
- Get more than 3/4 cup of the recommended 2-1/2 cups of vegetables per day in this Mediterranean-inspired side salad.
Per Serving: 123 calories; 7.2 g fat; 11 g carbohydrates; 5 g protein; 16 mg cholesterol; 600 mg sodium. Full nutrition