Ingredients38 m servings 451 cals
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat dressing in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 6 min. or until done, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Add rice and zest; mix lightly.
- Spread tortillas with hummus; top with chicken mixture, cheese and spinach. Fold in opposite sides of each tortilla, then roll up burrito-style. Place, seam-sides down, in single layer in casserole.
- Bake 20 min. or until heated through; top with yogurt and tomatoes.
- Prepare using steam-in-the bag rice.
- Nutrition Bonus:
- Tempt your taste buds with these flavorful Greek-inspired burritos. Filled with lean meat and vegetables, they can help you eat right.
Per Serving: 451 calories; 12.2 g fat; 54.9 g carbohydrates; 29.3 g protein; 58 mg cholesterol; 873 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
Really delicious. I made it as written. The only addition I made was to mix a bit of the plain Greek yogurt into the vinaigrette to drizzle over the top after baking. I still used the diced toma...
We really enjoyed this recipe. Could not find Greek so used Caesar dressing. Also found a red pepper yogurt dip, so just blending a can of garbanzo beans to make our own hummus.
I really loved these; however they contain so many of my favorite things that I suppose it was predictable that I would like it! My only changes were to use italian dressing in place of the gre...
Very good. Marinaded chicken in Greek dressing and then grilled it. Cheated & Used Costco tzataki sauce On top. This is going into the rotation.