Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 120 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Bring about 1/2 inch water to boil in large skillet. Add asparagus; cover. Simmer 3 to 4 min. or until asparagus is crisp-tender; drain. Rinse asparagus with cold water; drain well on paper towels.
- Meanwhile, mix mustard and lemon juice in small bowl. Gradually add oil, whisking constantly until well blended and thickened.
- Place asparagus on plate; top with mustard sauce, cheese and lemon zest.
- Serving suggestion:
- Sprinkle with cracked black pepper just before serving
- How to Test For Doneness:
- Pierce the thickest part of the asparagus with the tip of sharp knife or fork. The asparagus is done when the stalk is just tender and meets the knife with slight resistance. Do not overcook the asparagus as this will cause the asparagus to become mushy.
- Nutrition Bonus:
- This lemony asparagus is a good source of both vitamin A and iron. Nutrition Information Per Serving (Feta): 110 calories, 9g total fat, 2.5g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 10mg cholesterol, 190mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate, 2g dietary fiber, 2g sugars, 4g protein, 15%DV vitamin A, 4%DV vitamin C, 6%DV calcium, 10%DV iron. Exchange: 1 Vegetable, 1-1/2 Fat
Per Serving: 120 calories; 9.5 g fat; 6.5 g carbohydrates; 4.7 g protein; 9 mg cholesterol; 212 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Just what I was looking for. Made the asparagus and dressing about 4 hours before serving. Added the dressing and cheese to the asparagus just when serving. Have to watch the asparagus to see...