Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 124 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix first 4 ingredients until blended.
- Spread into 3-cup ovenproof dish; top with peppers and feta.
- Bake 20 min. or until heated through; top with olives. Serve with chips.
- Make Ahead:
- Assemble dip as directed; refrigerate up to 8 hours. When ready to serve, bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 25 min. or until heated through.
- Make it Easy:
- Do not layer ingredients in dish but combine all dip ingredients instead. Spread into 3-cup ovenproof serving dish, then bake as directed.
- Special Extra:
- Serve with assorted cut-up fresh vegetables in addition to the chips.
- Nutrition Bonus:
- This hot dip, made with better-for-you products, not only tastes great but it also can be part of a healthful eating plan.
Per Serving: 124 calories; 5.7 g fat; 14.5 g carbohydrates; 4.5 g protein; 9 mg cholesterol; 353 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1