Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 158 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Best of Season:
- Substitute other vegetables as desired. If cherry tomatoes are not available, use coarsely chopped plum tomatoes instead. Or, substitute chopped red and/or green peppers for the cucumbers.
- Using Unpeeled Cucumbers:
- When using unpeeled cucumbers, be sure to scrub them before chopping. If the cucumber has been heavily waxed, then peel it before chopping it.
- To make this delicious pasta salad a hit with your kids, omit olives and onions. Prepare using your favorite pasta shape and substituting cubed KRAFT Cheddar Cheese for the feta cheese.
- Nutrition Bonus:
- This versatile easy-to-make side-dish salad can help you eat right.
Per Serving: 158 calories; 6.2 g fat; 20 g carbohydrates; 6.5 g protein; 15 mg cholesterol; 507 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1