Roasted Beet and Carrot Salad
made it | 0 reviews |
"Roasted beets and carrots are served on mixed salad greens with balsamic vinaigrette and topped with sliced radishes and crumbled feta cheese."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 136 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Toss beets with 1-1/2 tsp. oil; spread onto half of large rimmed baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Toss carrots with remaining oil; spread onto other side of baking sheet.
- Bake 25 to 30 min. or until tender. Cool 5 min.
- Cover large platter with salad greens; top with roasted vegetables and radishes. Drizzle with dressing; top with cheese.
- Special Extra:
- Season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare using 4 large beets.
- Nutrition Bonus:
- This vibrant-colored vegetable salad is an excellent source of vitamin A from the carrots.
Per Serving: 136 calories; 7.7 g fat; 14.5 g carbohydrates; 4 g protein; 2 mg cholesterol; 373 mg sodium. Full nutrition