Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 144 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Cook spinach, onions and garlic in small nonstick skillet on medium heat 4 min. or until onions are crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Stir in tomatoes.
- Whisk eggs and milk until blended. Add to skillet; tilt skillet to evenly coat spinach mixture. Cook 2 to 3 min. or until eggs are almost set, occasionally lifting edge with spatula and tilting skillet to allow uncooked portion to flow underneath. Top with 3 Tbsp. cheese; cook 1 to 2 min. or until eggs are set but top is still slightly moist.
- Slip spatula underneath omelet, tip skillet to loosen and gently fold omelet in half. Remove from heat. Sprinkle with remaining cheese; cut in half.
- To Double:
- Prepare using a medium nonstick skillet and doubling all ingredients. Makes 4 servings.
- Serving Suggestion:
- Serve with fresh fruit or vegetables.
- Nutrition Bonus:
- Start your day off right with this delicious omelet that's high in vitamin A, thanks to the spinach.
- How to Make Perfect Scrambled Eggs:
- The secret to successfully scrambling eggs is to cook them slowly over medium heat. Resist the temptation to rush the cooking process by using high heat as this results in overcooked, rubbery eggs.
Per Serving: 144 calories; 10 g fat; 4.3 g carbohydrates; 9.8 g protein; 171 mg cholesterol; 317 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I agree it was good but subsituted with almond milk since I don't use cow's milk. Also added peppers, mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes for extra flavor.