Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 472 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Mix steak sauce, 2 Tbsp. lemon juice, oil and 1 tsp. garlic; pour 1/4 cup over steak in shallow dish. Turn steak to evenly coat both sides. Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate.
- Heat grill to medium heat. Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Grill steak 10 to 12 min. or until medium doneness (160 degrees F), turning after 6 min. Meanwhile, mix remaining lemon juice, garlic, sour cream and dill in medium bowl. Cut cucumber slices in half. Add to sour cream mixture with onions and cheese; mix lightly.
- Transfer steak to cutting board; let stand 5 min. Cut steak across the grain into thin slices; drizzle with remaining steak sauce mixture. Serve in pitas topped with cucumber salad.
- How to Use Your Broiler:
- Marinate steak as directed. Heat broiler. Place steak on rack of broiler pan sprayed with cooking spray. Broil, 4 inches from heat, 8 to 10 min. on each side or until medium doneness (160 degrees F).
- Grilling Facts:
- Cooking the meat at a higher temperature than recommended will overcook or char the meat, poultry or fish before the interior reaches desired doneness. Check the owner's manual for specific grilling information.
- Prepare using plain nonfat Greek-style yogurt for the Sour Cream.
Per Serving: 472 calories; 19.9 g fat; 47.4 g carbohydrates; 29.7 g protein; 70 mg cholesterol; 782 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This was good, my husband is a VERY picky eater and ate it all, but I just think it was maybe missing something?