Pan-Fried Greek Potatoes
made it | 0 reviews |
"Thinly sliced potatoes are pan fried in bacon drippings, and served with crumbled bacon, sliced green onions, and lots of feta cheese with basil and tomato."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 208 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Cook and stir bacon in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat until bacon is crisp. Remove bacon with slotted spoon to paper towel, reserving drippings in skillet.
- Add potatoes to skillet. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook 15 min. or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. Add onions; cook and stir 2 min. Remove from heat.
- Stir in cheese until well blended.
- Enjoy your favorite foods on occasion, but keep portion size in mind.
- Prepare as directed, using crumbled ATHENOS Feta Cheese with Peppercorn.
Per Serving: 208 calories; 9.7 g fat; 20.9 g carbohydrates; 10.6 g protein; 31 mg cholesterol; 549 mg sodium. Full nutrition