Green Bean and Feta Salad from ATHENOS
made it | 0 reviews |
"Crisp-tender green beans are tossed with a cheesy garlic dressing, crumbled feta cheese, red onion, and fresh dill for a delicious side dish full of flavor."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Cook beans in boiling water 7 min. or until crisp-tender. Drain; rinse with cold water. Meanwhile, prepare salad dressing as directed on pkg.
- Toss beans with the cheese, onion and dill. Add prepared dressing; mix lightly.
- Serve immediately. Or, cover and refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
- Best of Season:
- Select fresh green beans that have firm, smooth, brightly colored pods. They should be crisp enough to snap when bent in half.
- Nutrition Information Per Serving: 150 calories, 12g total fat, 2.5g saturated fat, less than 5mg cholesterol, 390mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate, 3g dietary fiber, 3g sugars, 3g protein, 15%DV vitamin A, 15%DV vitamin C, 6%DV calcium, 6%DV iron.