Bacon-Wrapped Feta and Almond-Stuffed Dates
made it | 0 reviews |
"Sweet dried dates are stuffed with feta cheese and almonds, wrapped in bacon, and baked until bacon is crisp."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 71 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 stuffed dates)
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut slit in long side of each date, being careful to not cut completely through date. Remove and discard pits. Cut cheese into 16 (1x1/4-inch) sticks. Stuff each date with cheese and 2 nuts.
- Wrap 1 bacon piece around each date, completely enclosing cheese. Place on rack of broiler pan.
- Bake 14 to 15 min. or until bacon is crisp, turning after 8 min. Cool 5 min; transfer to plate. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Prepare using ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese.
Per Serving: 71 calories; 3.9 g fat; 6.9 g carbohydrates; 3 g protein; 8 mg cholesterol; 129 mg sodium. Full nutrition