Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 422 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Toss greens with cranberries, cheese and walnuts in salad bowl.
- Beat vinegar, honey, mustard and pepper with wire whisk until well blended. Gradually add oil, beating until well blended.
- Pour over salad; toss to coat.
- Make it a Main Dish:
- Add 6 oz. of grilled chicken breast.
- Serving Suggestion:
- Serve with a whole wheat roll.
- How to Toast Nuts:
- Spread walnuts in single layer on baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees F for 5 minutes or until lightly toasted.
Per Serving: 422 calories; 29.7 g fat; 36.4 g carbohydrates; 8.4 g protein; 21 mg cholesterol; 381 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1