Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 641
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Mix pork, pine nuts, cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and black pepper in a bowl; shape pork mixture into 1/2-inch meatballs and arrange on a baking sheet.
- Bake meatballs in the preheated oven until browned and center is no longer pink, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Turn the tray around once to be sure the meatballs roast evenly; flip meatballs halfway through cooking.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook mini penne in the boiling water for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add spinach and continue cooking until pasta is cooked through but firm to the bite, about 3 minutes more. Reserve about 1/4 cup pasta cooking water and drain remaining water.
- Return pasta and spinach to the pot and stir in olive oil, Parmesan cheese, and reserved cooking water. Top pasta with meatballs before serving.
Per Serving: 641 calories; 32.8 44.3 42.9 115 482 Full nutrition