Ingredients55 m servings 367
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 12 minutes; drain.
- Toss spaghetti with some of the Parmesan cheese and butter in a large bowl.
- Layer about 1/3 of the spaghetti in the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish. Top with layers of sour cream and spaghetti sauce. Repeat layering until ingredients are all included. Top with mozzarella cheese and remaining Parmesan cheese and butter.
- Bake in preheated oven until top is bubbling and browning on the edges, about 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 367 calories; 18.1 38.1 12.7 43 483 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
We go to a restaurant nearby for their spaghetti pie. I always wondered how to make it. I think this is it! It turned out great, but I think I'll add more sour cream next time.
This was good, but I did add a lb of Italian sausage along with onions and garlic, which is just what I do to almost everything but ice cream. As I read in a novel once, I've never had a good me...
I added ground beef and some black olives and a bag of Mexican blend cheese to the layers.
For me, another shape of pasta would work better than spaghetti. I had to use fettuccine as it turned out I was out of spaghetti noodles. Stirring the sour cream into the pasta seemed to work ...