Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 376 cals
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease 2 8x4-inch loaf pans.
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl. Add vegetable oil and pumpkin puree; whisk until smooth.
- Mix flour, sugar, vanilla pudding mix, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in a separate bowl; stir into pumpkin mixture. Pour batter into the 2 prepared loaf pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of each loaf comes out clean, 75 to 80 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- This recipe can also be used in 5 miniature loaf pans. Bake for 50 to 55 minutes.
Per Serving: 376 calories; 18.9 g fat; 49.1 g carbohydrates; 3.9 g protein; 58 mg cholesterol; 317 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
YUMMY! I used instant pudding instead of cook and serve (because that's what I had on hand) and Pumpkin pie spice instead of cinnamon (becaue I like the flavor better) and it was AWEOME! Thank...
This was a hit at a party I brought this to, I just added dark chocolate and more cinnamon but other than that I am always going to make this for the fall and winter seasons. Thank you
It turned out great! We ate one loaf and froze the other. I did use 30% gluten free flower.
This recipe is delicious AND easy! Super moist, I added a cup each of golden raisins and pecan pieces - yummy! It makes two large loaves, but I don't think either one is going to make it to the ...
Only had one pack of vanilla pudding so that's what I used. Also added ground cloves and nutmeg, vanilla extract and a drop of almond extract. Top with sifted confectioners sugar. Delicious !
This is the best pumpkin bread ever! I made it for my husband because he really likes pumpkin bread, but I really don't. Now we are fighting over the second loaf - so glad it made two!
Excellent! I had both vanilla and banana cream pudding, so used both and threw in a small ripe banana for moistness and flavor. Quick to mix and easy!