Ingredients1 h 50 m servings 231 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Beat bananas, honey, oil, eggs, peanut butter, and vanilla extract in a bowl until smooth.
- Combine pastry flour, bread flour, wheat germ, salt, and baking soda in a large bowl; make a well in the flour mixture. Pour banana mixture into well and stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients until batter is just moistened. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Cook's Note:
- If you can't find the two specific kinds of flour, using a general all-purpose whole wheat flour should work well.
Per Serving: 231 calories; 7.4 g fat; 38 g carbohydrates; 6.3 g protein; 31 mg cholesterol; 327 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I did not have reduced fat peanut butter on hand--I used plain ol' Jif. I also did not have whole wheat pastry/bread flour, I used regular whole wheat flour. I did make muffins out of this recip...
Very tasty. I love the healthy ingredients. I made muffins instead of bread, which means less cook time. I only had about one cup of bananas so I added applesauce and a few peach slices to make...