Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 555
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Mix potatoes, sour cream, cheese cubes, and cream of mushroom soup in a bowl; spread into prepared baking dish.
- Mix corn flakes cereal and butter in a bowl spread over the potato mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven until hot and bubbling, about 1 hour.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 555 calories; 46.7 35.3 15.5 100 1147 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I cut the amount of processed cheese back by half and added in four ounces (give or take) of Helluva Good sharp cheddar. I threw in one package chopped green onions, a little hot sauce and a few...
I love this recipe, but I use evaporated milk instead of the soup and I add green onion. This is my favorite holiday side!