Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 356 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Season both sides of veal chops with salt, black pepper, and cumin.
- Put 3 to 4 slices butter in the bottom of a 9x13-inch casserole dish; sprinkle in about 1/4 of the mozzarella cheese, 1/4 of the provolone cheese, and 1/4 of the white Cheddar cheese. Arrange a layer of veal chops atop the cheese layer. Top each chop with 2 to 3 slices butter, 1/3 of the mushrooms, and 1/4 of the mozzarella cheese, 1/4 of the provolone cheese, and 1/4 of the white Cheddar cheese. Continue layering with the remaining ingredients.
- Pour enough water into the casserole dish to just cover the bottom; cover dish with aluminum foil and an oven-safe lid.
- Bake in the preheated oven until veal is no longer pink in the center, about 1 hour.
Per Serving: 356 calories; 24.8 g fat; 4.7 g carbohydrates; 29.7 g protein; 132 mg cholesterol; 416 mg sodium. Full nutrition