Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 181
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Unroll one of the cans of crescent dough and place into prepared baking dish; press onto bottom of pan to form a crust, firmly pressing seams together to seal.
- Beat cream cheese, 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar, egg white, and vanilla extract with an electric hand mixer on medium speed in a bowl until well blended; spread onto crust. Spread cherry pie filling over the cream cheese mixture.
- Pat remaining crescent dough onto a large sheet of waxed paper forming a 13x9-inch rectangle, pressing seams together to seal. Invert over pie filling to form top crust; discard waxed paper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 30 to 35 minutes; cool at least 20 minutes.
- Stream milk into remaining 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar in a bowl, while beating until well blended and thick; drizzle over warm dessert. Cut into 24 rectangles to serve. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 181 calories; 8.4 22.4 3.5 14 228 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This was very easy to make and my family just loved it. .I made it just as Rick said..No need to change anything about it..
It tastes great and is easy to make. I think I would prefer it with puff pastry next time.