Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 202
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook and stir bacon in large skillet on medium heat 10 min. or until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet with slotted spoon; drain on paper towels. Discard all but 2 Tbsp. drippings from skillet.
- Add potatoes, mushrooms, peppers and onions to reserved drippings in skillet; cook 10 min. or until peppers and onions are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in VELVEETA. Spoon into 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Whisk eggs and sour cream in medium bowl until blended; stir in bacon. Pour over vegetable mixture.
- Bake 40 min. or until center is set and casserole is heated through.
- Looking for something to serve as part of your next brunch menu? This satisfying casserole is sure to fit the bill since it makes enough for 12 servings.
- Keeping it Safe:
- Always serve egg-based dishes immediately after cooking to prevent bacterial growth. Be sure to cook until the eggs are completely set. Avoid recipes which call for partially cooked or raw eggs.
- Make Ahead:
- Casserole can be assembled ahead of time. Refrigerate up to 24 hours before baking as directed, increasing the baking time if needed until casserole is done.
Per Serving: 202 calories; 13.9 10.2 12.8 211 553 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Really good! I cut back on the velveeta a bit and added additional shredded cheddar, and also added some salt, pepper and garlic powder to the eggs. Other than that, made as instructed. Very tas...
I cooked the bacon and potatoes both the night before (I used potatoes O'Brien adding additional onion and peppers). In the morning, I whisked the eggs and sour cream, poured it over the potato ...
Pretty good. The recipe says mix the cheese with the veggies but in the video it is sliced on top. I followed the video, but if I make it again I'll follow the recipe. The cheese didn't spread o...
This was good. I used potatoes O'Brien so didn't add the peppers and onion. Just put the potatoes in the bottom of the casserole. I needed more potatoes than what it called for. Topped with ...