Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 150
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Unfold both sheets of puff pastry and lay onto a lightly floured work surface. Cut each sheet into 3 strips along the fold marks, then cut each strip into 4 squares to make 12 pastry squares per sheet. Place squares onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the puff pastry is golden brown, about 15 minutes. Let squares cool completely.
- Whisk pudding mix and milk in a bowl until thick and smooth, about 1 minute; let stand about 3 minutes to finish thickening. Gently fold whipped topping into pudding. Transfer chocolate mousse mixture into a pastry bag fitted with a medium tip.
- Use a finger or a butter knife to gently open a corner of a pastry square. Make a small pocket in the pastry with the knife. Pipe about 1 tablespoon of chocolate mousse into the opening; a small amount of mousse will appear at the opening site when the pastry pocket is full. Repeat with remaining pastry squares and mousse mixture. Dust pastries lightly with confectioners' sugar.
- Cook's Note:
- Instead of a pastry bag, you can use a heavy-duty resealable plastic bag with a corner cut off for filling.
Per Serving: 150 calories; 9.2 15.1 2 < 1 122 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 17
Made this for the hubby's birthday with dark chocolate pudding. It was delicious. I wish there was more filling, but it worked out great. Really slaved trying to pipe these in - the filling didn...
This is my favorite go to recipe for something rather light, crisp and sinfully yummy! I actually use homemade whip topping and sweeten it myself but a non-dairy whip topping is totally fine. Th...
These are so easy to make and absolutely delicious! Hugh hit, even with my 3 year old who is usually hesitant to try something new! I have made a few different flavors now and all are great! We ...
I made these for a party and used banana cream pudding instead because I had another chocolate dessert. Super easy and very tasty. My husband, who's picky about desserts, ate four of them (yikes...
Melissa, these are DELICIOUS and couldn't be simplier! I had to catch myself, they are so light and go down real easy, lol. I did use SF pudding mix and FF whipped topping. Can't wait to try oth...
wonderful simple yet elegant .I did make the squares larger and added 8oz of cool whip but absolutely wonderful!
Also excellent with banana pudding and a slice of banana inside - like mini banana cream pies
I made this with strawberry cream pudding instead of the chocolate. I think they're delicious, but my daughters said chocolate would be better. Next time, I think I'll make a batch with pistachi...