Sweet Baked Delicata Squash
Ingredients35 m servings 429 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Generously butter a baking dish.
- Spread squash slices into prepared baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Stir brown sugar, honey, cinnamon, ginger, and salt together in a bowl; drizzle over the squash.
- Continue baking squash in oven until completely tender, 15 to 20 minutes more.
Per Serving: 429 calories; 4.3 g fat; 103.6 g carbohydrates; 3.6 g protein; 10 mg cholesterol; 245 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
While the flavors on the glaze over the squash was excellent in flavor, its consistency was extremely viscous and unappealing once cooked. Because of the amount of dry ingredients in the honey, ...
Very good flavor. I recommend adding a small amount of water to the glaze mixture. Otherwise, it will be too paste-like for drizzling.