Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 311 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x9-inch baking pan.
- Mix 1 1/4 cups flour, 1/2 cup white sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl using a fork. Stir 1/2 cup butter, milk, egg, and vanilla extract into flour mixture until evenly combined. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Combine 1/2 cup flour, 1/4 cup white sugar, and 3 tablespoons butter in a bowl using a fork until mixture resembles crumbs; sprinkle half the crumb mixture over the batter.
- Stir blueberry pie filling and lemon extract together in a bowl; spread over crumb topping. Sprinkle blueberries over pie filling; top with remaining crumb topping.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cake is golden brown, about 1 hour.
Per Serving: 311 calories; 11.4 g fat; 49.3 g carbohydrates; 3.1 g protein; 44 mg cholesterol; 207 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
Great easy recipe. Will try different fruit varieties as well. Have a canned cherry pie filling with fresh mango in the oven right now. Quick adjustments; make double the crumb topping and also ...
I loved this recipe. I made it this morning for my family and there was only one small piece left of it! I will the next time double the crumble topping, and will not add the fresh blueberries. ...
I used stevia instead of sugar. It turned out very good! Next time I'll try cherry pie filling.
Definitely will make it for Christmas morning. Easy to make ahead and serve warmed up with whipped cream, ice cream or yoghurt. Would NOT serve 12, more like 6 or 8....1 piece is not enough. I...
To begin with, I made my own pie filling.....a lot more fruit and not nearly so much 'filler' as store bought pie fillings. The only other change I made was baking these in a muffin pan rather ...