- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a 15 1/2x10 1/2x1-inch baking pan with Reynolds Wrap(R) Non-Stick Foil with non-stick (dull) side toward food; set aside.
- Combine butter, salt and cayenne pepper in a large bowl. Add fish and stir to coat; set aside. Combine pecans, coconut and bread crumbs. Spread mixture on a sheet of wax paper. Roll fish in coconut mixture, turning to coat evenly. Press on additional mixture, if necessary. Place in a single layer in foil-lined pan.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or just until fish is opaque throughout. Serve with salsa.
- For salsa: Combine pineapple, mango, red pepper, green onions, red wine vinegar, cilantro and salt. Chill; serve with fish.
- REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIPS:
- To line pan, flip it upside down. Press a sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil around pan. Remove foil. Flip pan upright and place foil inside. Crimp edges to rim of pan. Here's a video showing this handy kitchen tip.
Per Serving: 502 calories; 26.3 41.7 28.8 82 674 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 22
This was a big hit tonight! Husband gave it a 9/10. Great dish for those who want to eat more fish but don't really like "fishy taste"... when I make it again I will make a bit more of the pecan...
We really enjoyed this recipe. We are gluten free so we left the breadcrumbs out, with no complaint. All in all it was quick, easy, and flavorful!
Super easy to make and tasty! I did this organic and with gluten free "rye" bread crumbs and added coconut flour with the shredded coconut+pecan crust. Also added jicama and lemon juice in the ...
This recipie is amazing. No changes needed. Very tropical and fresh. It was almost like eating dessert.
The fish with the coating is really good in and of itself. The salsa is delicious and the combo is really great together.
There are many layers of flavor with this fantastic pairing of ingredients. The sweet heat and nuttiness with the fish and a sweet and mild tartness with the pineapple-mango salsa. The only ch...
I've eaten walleye in about 1000 different ways. I'm a fisherman that's married so it's my job to cook the fare I bring home. This recipe was phenomenal! A great, healthy spin on cooking fish. B...
Made it with perch. Didn't have mango, so just used fresh pineapple. Didn't have red pepper, so used green. This was wonderful!