Leftover S'mores Pie
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"My husband and kids came home with leftover s'mores supplies from camping and I used them along with other leftover ingredients in my house to create this yummy dessert. The marshmallows will expand and may run over sides of dish so make sure you leave a little room for that. You may have some pudding left over. Just save it and eat it later."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 596
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9x13-inch baking dish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Pour crushed graham crackers into a 9x13-inch baking dish. Mix butter and sugar into the graham crackers using your hands until crumbs are moist; press into the dish forming a crust.
- Arrange marshmallows in the crust, leaving space between each marshmallow.
- Whisk milk and pudding mix together in a bowl until pudding thickens, 1 to 2 minutes. Pour pudding over marshmallows. Arrange banana slices and vanilla wafer cookies atop the pudding.
- Bake in the preheated oven until marshmallows melt, 20 to 30 minutes. Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
You might also like
Per Serving: 596 calories; 19.7 96.4 10.5 38 839 Full nutrition