Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 473 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Cook chicken breasts in boiling water until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 12 to 15 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook angel hair in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 4 to 5 minutes; drain.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir onion in butter until tender, about 5 minutes. Pour mushroom soup, chicken soup, and celery soup into the saucepan; stir and bring to a simmer. Add about half the Cheddar cheese; stir into the soup mixture and cook until velvety, about 5 minutes. Stir chicken, half-and-half, pimentos, wine, mushrooms, parsley, and steak sauce into the soup mix; cook until hot.
- Toss angel hair pasta and soup mixture together in a large baking dish; top with remaining Cheddar cheese. Sprinkle paprika over the cheese layer.
- Bake in preheated oven until the liquid is bubbling, about 45 minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 473 calories; 26.1 g fat; 30.8 g carbohydrates; 27.5 g protein; 91 mg cholesterol; 976 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This was a really good tettrazini! Very creamy! I added a couple stalks of diced celery and used leftover turkey. I really like the addition of steak sauce to this, it gives a hint of extra flav...
This is a very easy and yummy chicken tetrazzini recipe that can be changed up in many ways. You could add celery, broccoli, peppers or even chunks of tomatoes to give it some more oomph. This...
I used whatever pasta noodles we had on hand, and it was delicious! I worried that my picky husband wouldn't touch it, but he went back for seconds.