Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 516
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Prepare a 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook the rotini at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes; drain. Pour rotini into prepared baking dish.
- Melt butter in a heavy saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir onions, celery, and bell pepper in melted butter until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Stir milk, cream of mushroom soup, poultry seasoning, salt, and black pepper into the onion mixture. Reduce heat to medium-low and bring to a simmer; about 5 minutes. Add chicken and 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese to the milk mixture; remove immediately from heat and pour over the rotini. Top pasta and sauce mixture with remaining Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until cheese is melted and beginning to brown, about 25 minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 516 calories; 22.4 43.6 33.3 93 524 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 13
I cut back on the milk in this recipe and added a few mushrooms that I had in my fridge. When you are putting this together, make sure you check to be sure that there is enough seasoning in thi...
This turned out great. I didn't have the bell pepper but had some corn on hand. I had made beer can chicken the day before. The family loved it and will definitely make again. Great flavor.
This was a good, quick and easy dish that I modified based upon what I had on hand, and I cut the recipe in half. I had fresh portabella mushrooms so I added almost a whole 10oz. package of tho...
I used leftover chicken thighs to make this! It was awesome. The only thing I added was 1/2 tsp. of Italian seasoning. I served it with garlic bread.
I made this with linguine and TONS of veggies (broccoli, carrots, celery, onions). My husband asked for more AND requested more veggies next time! It turned out great! !
I was looking for a quick recipe using rotisserie chicken and this recipe was perfect! As a disclaimer, I made a couple of changes because I didn't want to make a trip to the grocery store. I us...
I did as many others, reduce the milk in half. I also added 1/4c sherry and added garlic powder. To increase the vegetables I also added broccoli to my onion and green peppers. It turned out gre...
True to its name, this was an easy recipe, and my family enjoyed it. I didn't have cream of mushroom soup, so I subbed cream of chicken soup. I added with the milk (didn't change the amount) a ...