Ingredients3 h 55 m servings 631
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Mix flour, pecans, and margarine in a bowl. Press dough into a 9x13-inch baking dish to form a crust.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, about 30 minutes. Allow crust to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, heat blueberries, sugar, cornstarch, and 1 teaspoon lemon juice in a saucepan over medium heat until berries burst and juice thickens, about 10 minutes. Allow blueberry sauce to cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add sweetened condensed milk and blend well. Stir in 1/3 cup lemon juice. Pour cream cheese filling into cooled crust and spread blueberry sauce over cream cheese. Chill in refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
Per Serving: 631 calories; 33 79.1 9.2 47 278 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
This was simply wonderful. I used butter not margarine but otherwise followed the recipe as written and served it at a dinner party....and then shared the recipe with everyone there. The crust...
I zested my lemons before I juiced them and added that to the cream cheese mixture. Yummy! It fit nicely in a 9" pie dish.
It was delicious! I made it for a crowd of 30 and everyone loved it! The lemon and blueberry are great together. I let mine chill in the fridge overnight after I put it together to ensure it set...
This would easily be a 5 star, but it didn't thicken the way it should have. In spite of that, the flavor was amazing! My family loved it and I will definitely make it again. I used frozen bl...
Delicious! I used fresh huge blueberries, cut back on the sugar a little for the crust, used 1/2 can sweetened condensed milk. Would make again!
I needed to serve 12 so I doubled the recipe but I only used one can of condensed milk instead of two. I also reduced the sugar for the blueberry topping by 25%. People couldn't stop reaching ab...
Delicious...I used blackberries and added 2 tsp lemon oil to the fruit mix. easy to make, hard to wait for it to set...