Ingredients35 m servings 251 cals
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease 12 muffin cups.
- Combine chicken soup, chicken, vegetables, Cheddar cheese, onion powder, and garlic salt in a large bowl; stir.
- Place 1 biscuit dough segment into each muffin cup, pressing into the bottom and up the sides. Spoon chicken soup mixture into dough cups.
- Bake in preheated oven until hot in the middle and the dough is cooked, 12 to 15 minutes. Cool cupcakes 3 minutes before serving.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 251 calories; 12.4 g fat; 24.8 g carbohydrates; 10.1 g protein; 22 mg cholesterol; 915 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 28
I thought these were delicious & creative! I think I will make a few alterations next time. First, I thought i had pressed the biscuit dough thin in the muffin pan, but there was a lot of bisc...
Looking for something quick to whip up for dinner, I gave this pot pie a try. I had chicken already cooked and froze, so that help cut my cooking time. I did lightly sauté half a yellow onion ...
I readily admit my review may be a bit skewed because I was SO hungry when I made these. That being said, they did come together in no time (I used cream of mushroom soup in place of cream of ch...
I really loved this recipe. I made it with Campbell's condensed broccoli cheese soup and omitted the additional cheese in the recipe. Using broccoli cheese soup gave it a fantastic flavor that w...
This recipe was great! I totally omitted the garlic salt and have even left out the onion powder by mistake. There was still great flavor. I like to steam my own carrots and potatoes and add th...
This is a super cute and easy recipe! Like almost everyone else,I did have some minor adjustments. I was worried about the doughy result given a full biscuit for each pie, so I used crescent d...
Loved it will do it again. Great to go dinner idea when In a pinch most things I already have, thanks again.
They're so easy I kept feeling like I must have done something wrong until I tried them, and they were great! Easy, cheap and my husband is obsessed with them!...I cooked the chicken in a skille...