Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 531
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook manicotti in boiling water until nearly cooked through yet firm, about 6 minutes; drain.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Mix ricotta cheese, spinach, egg whites, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder together in a bowl; stuff into ricotta shells.
- Spread enough of the pasta sauce into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish to cover completely. Arrange stuffed manicotti shells into the pan. Pour remaining pasta sauce over the stuffed shells. Cover dish tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven until the filling is set and hot in the center, about 45 minutes.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Remove aluminum foil from baking dish. Sprinkle mozzarella over the manicotti.
- Cook under broiler until cheese is melted and slightly browned, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 531 calories; 19.4 58.9 31.6 56 1155 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I thought this was pretty good, but just had to change it some based on what I had in the house. I only had about 2/3 of a container or ricotta and it worked fine. I also cut back the mozzarella...
Great recipe. I added a little more parmesan and sauce, but really, it didn't need any changes.
I wanted to love these, but I found them to be surprisingly bland (even with increasing the Italian seasoning, subbing (increased) garlic bread seasoning AND garlic salt (out of garlic powder), ...