Ingredients40 m servings 174
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Add cauliflower, bring back to a boil, and cook over medium heat until tender, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain and transfer to a bowl.
- Line a microwave-safe plate with paper towels; arrange turkey bacon on the paper towels. Top with more paper towels. Microwave on high until bacon is crisp, 1 to 2 minutes. Cool and crumble.
- Mix cauliflower with crumbled bacon, cream cheese, sour cream, cottage cheese, and 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese using an electric mixer until evenly combined. Transfer to a 9x13-inch baking dish; top with remaining 1 cup Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted on top, 15 to 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 174 calories; 7.6 9.2 17.8 28 599 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 13
This is orange, because I got a big orange cauliflower for 99 cents. This is tasty but you don't need a lot of the stuff in there. IMHO I use the full amount of cottage cheese, 2 ounces of ff cr...
My husband and I loved this recipe. However, we did not use low fat ingredients as we are watching our sugar intake (low fat = added sugar). Perfect alternative to loaded mashed potatoes.
I am on a low-carb, high fat diet and this is the perfect food! It is truly the best comfort food without potatoes in existence. It actually tastes quite like "hashbrown casserole" aka "funera...
No you do not NEED all the stuff, but you will want it!!! Please do not leave any ingredients out, as one cook suggested!!! This is perfect exactly the way it is written. My 5 year old son and ...
Awesome! I steamed the cauliflower, instead of microwaving (maintains flavor and nutrients). Also sauteed celery, garlic, shallots, and 1/2 of a medium red onion in a bit of the bacon fat, a lit...
really good. I used plain yogurt and omitted the sour cream & cottage cheese. Great option for carbs
Delicious!!! This is my go to casserole! My husband loves it ( and he does not like cauliflower..lol ) I don't always put in the bacon..so I add a little salt and pepper...Other than that..D...