Candy Shop Pizza
"Kids and adults will delight as they bite into this Candy Shop Pizza. The chewy chocolate chip cookie base is topped with creamy chocolate morsels, chunky peanut butter, and an assortment of chopped candy. This delicious treat also provides the perfect way to use up those trick-or-treating leftovers!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 331
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease pizza pan or baking sheet.
- Place whole bar of dough on prepared pan. Allow to soften for 5 to 10 minutes. Using fingertips, pat dough gently to form 8-inch circle.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately sprinkle morsels over hot crust; drop peanut butter by spoonfuls onto morsels. Let stand for 5 minutes or until morsels become shiny. Gently spread chocolate and peanut butter evenly over cookie crust.
- Sprinkle candy in single layer over pizza. Let stand for 10 minutes. Cut into wedges; serve warm or at room temperature.
You might also like
- VARIATION: Substitute 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Bar Dough or 1 pkg. (16 oz.) Ultimates Chocolate Chip Lovers Cookie Bar Dough. Press cookie dough onto greased large baking sheet or pizza pan to measure an 8-inch circle. Bake at 325 degrees F. for 16 to 18 minutes (Sugar); 18 to 22 minutes (Chocolate Chip Lovers).
Per Serving: 331 calories; 16.7 41.9 5 10 149 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Super delicious recipe, impossible to mess up. Can be messy but would be fun to make with the kids!