Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 h 5 m servings 690
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Place about 1 tablespoon chopped Butterfinger into each of four 6-ounce ramekins or custard cups.
- Place cream, 7 tablespoons sugar and salt in medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 6 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Beat egg yolks in medium bowl; gradually whisk cream mixture into egg yolks. Stir in vanilla extract.
- Pour cream mixture through a fine sieve into prepared cups. Place cups in 9-inch-square baking pan; fill pan with hot water to 1-inch depth. Loosely cover with foil.
- Bake for about 1 hour, 30 minutes or until knife inserted in centers comes out clean. Remove to wire rack to cool slightly. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Sprinkle each creme brulee evenly with remaining sugar. Broil until sugar is melted and caramelized. Refrigerate for 10 to 15 minutes or until caramel has hardened.
You might also like
Per Serving: 690 calories; 52.4 51.9 6.2 368 177 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This was an excellent creme brûlée. I used a couple of Snickers bars instead of Butterfingers, because that's what I had. I will tell you, my cook time was almost 2 hours to get the toothpick to...