Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 h 5 m servings 690
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Place about 1 tablespoon chopped Butterfinger into each of four 6-ounce ramekins or custard cups.
- Place cream, 7 tablespoons sugar and salt in medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 6 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Beat egg yolks in medium bowl; gradually whisk cream mixture into egg yolks. Stir in vanilla extract.
- Pour cream mixture through a fine sieve into prepared cups. Place cups in 9-inch-square baking pan; fill pan with hot water to 1-inch depth. Loosely cover with foil.
- Bake for about 1 hour, 30 minutes or until knife inserted in centers comes out clean. Remove to wire rack to cool slightly. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Sprinkle each creme brulee evenly with remaining sugar. Broil until sugar is melted and caramelized. Refrigerate for 10 to 15 minutes or until caramel has hardened.
Per Serving: 690 calories; 52.4 51.9 6.2 368 177 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This was an excellent creme brûlée. I used a couple of Snickers bars instead of Butterfingers, because that's what I had. I will tell you, my cook time was almost 2 hours to get the toothpick to...