Easy Grilled S'Mores
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 m servings 162 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat grill to medium or preheat oven to 450 degrees F. For each s'more, top one graham cracker square with one candy bar half, one marshmallow and another graham cracker square. Repeat with remaining graham crackers, candy and marshmallows.
- Center s'mores individually on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap(R) Aluminum Foil.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
- Grill 4 to 5 minutes in covered grill.
- OR Bake 4 to 5 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven.
Per Serving: 162 calories; 6.2 g fat; 26.1 g carbohydrates; 1.8 g protein; 4 mg cholesterol; 100 mg sodium. Full nutrition