Ingredients10 m servings 163
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Place 1/2 of vegetables in center of one sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil; repeat with remaining vegetables on 2 sheet of foil. Combine garlic, oil, lemon juice, basil, seasoned salt and thyme in small bowl; drizzle over vegetables.
- Bring up sides of foil over vegetables; fold down two times. Double fold both ends of foil to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make two packets. Place packets on baking sheet with 1-inch sides.
- Slide packets off of baking sheet onto preheated grill.
- Grill 10 to 12 minutes on medium-high in covered grill.
- Slide packets off of grill onto baking sheet. Open packets carefully by cutting beside top fold with a sharp knife, allowing steam to escape.
- Transfer grilled vegetables to plates, and sprinkle with grated cheese, if desired.
- REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP:
- Cooking in foil packets allows you to substitute meats, vegetables and even seasonings based on each person's taste preferences.
Per Serving: 163 calories; 12.5 9.8 4.7 8 215 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I wasn't impressed with this recipe. I think next time I'll omit the tomatoes and add some acid, probably a red wine or Balsamic vinegar.
We loved this.. picky kids not so much. Will make again. I did get someone to eat squash using this recipe so I guess overall it was a winner. nice change from our basic bbq side dishes.
I actually made this in the oven thanks to some finicky Tennessee weather the day we were scheduled to grill out but they were fantastic! I let the vegetables marinate for most of the afternoo...
It was tasty enough and easy to put together. My biggest issue was that it took longer to cook than 15 minutes. I had to microwave the vegetables after 15 minutes because the rest of the supper ...